Firstly, I just love the idea of Free Style Writing !! This is fun & if you haven’t done it, please let me nominate you. Write in this Free style writing challenge & feel the heat (as its summer 😛 )
I was nominated by Hargun Wahi for this & Thanks a ton for it 🙂 I am very very VERY late so sorry and the next free style writings also coming up soon enough 😉
Please go & check her site, she’s awesome & her posts can make you think differently for sure !!
- Open an MS Word document(or any other editor)
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
I WAS GIVEN THE TOPIC: “MISCHIEF”
Timer counting down
Is it indicating it will end?
Or it will start again?
Latter is good
Because if time ends
What will live?
Where will all my thoughts & past be?
Time willbe forgotten
Just like all the other things which ends
And if we forget time
There will be no present
All the good times, past
All the Bad times, past
All the past times, past
Where will we br?
Will be age?
Oh I am deviating from the topic
And to say its 3 minutes gone
And I didn’t think of MISCHIEF
OH now I understand
Time is mischievious
It has already started playing with me
Not making me concentrate on
The given topic at hand
And trying to seek my attention
Just like an attention seeker girlfriend
But it don’nt know
That the attention seeker gf
Doesn’t always get all the attention
Just in the beginning
Then its all tata buh bbye
See, she is in the past 😀
And the concentration again comes
Back to the topic at hand
At this is how mischievious Time is
Because we believe we live in the present
But TIme makes sure
That we always think
That we always lived in the past.!!
Thank you for the great writing challenge. I would nominate many people as such. But anyone else who likes the topic or want to write can surely go ahead & write 🙂
Now your topic: “UNDERESTIMATE”
I hope you enjoy completing this challenge, as I did. Good day!