Hello guys !!
I was nominated for this awkward yet very interesting challenge by Kritika !! She is a wonderful writer & also has skills of painting & photography. So, all-in-all her site is perfect fun. Do invest your time in her site !!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Instead of coming up with a paragraph, I wrote a poem(which also has an E) 😀 It was a tough one.
Laugh loud and
Finish tasks and
Stay Strong and
Broadcast Wisdom and
Don’t look at statistics as
Crowd ain’t got brains
You gotta fight
If you fail
All you gotta do
Did you understand what the poem was about? If YES , then please make me understand in the comments section. If NO, then also add a comment about what you expected this poem to be & what it turned out 😀
My nominations for this challenge are :
I was also nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Jeni, good friend and a wonderful blogger. Do read her posts.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Add the logo to your post
- Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination
My apologies for taking so long to revert with the post. I am honored for this award 🙂
I am thankful to everyone of WP family for finding out time to read my works & encouraging me write better content. You all are nominated and rightly deserving for the Inspiring Blogger award.
Happy Sunday !!