I was nominated by Kritika for this & Thanks a ton for it 🙂 I am AGAIN late so sorry and the next free style writings also coming up soon enough 😉
Please go & check her site, she’s awesome sauce(new word I learned) 😀 and yes she writes poems, narrative & added thing is she draws pictures also. So go & check her site out. Now!! I meant after reading & liking & commenting here 😛
- Open an MS Word document(or any other editor)
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
I WAS GIVEN THE TOPIC: “REFLECTION”
Nothing coming to mind
Not regarding the topic given
Or any othet topic
And this is what I wanted
Numnbess in my mind
Not even a single hiss
Change in environment
Can I ever show my true face
How I feel at a moment??
In office, no I cant show frustration
At home, no I cant show tension
All I gotta do is
Show a good smiling face
Which really looks good
And is appreciated by others
But do I appreciate it?
Isnt there no onw
Who can read what my eyes reflect?
I have heard
that eyes are the window to our Soul
So somebody or anybody can see
the reflection of my
Scared fearful soul
But why cant they see?
I ask myself,
Then this Dark Silence
comes & whispers to me
That becasue they are also
Waiting for someone to
See the reflection
Of their haunting soul
And then I understand
That Someone undersntads you
IFF you try to understand them
And so this reflection
Can be understood
If the other person
Really wants to know
The happenings of your life..
IFF = If & only If
Thank you for the great writing challenge. I would nominate many people as such. But anyone else who likes the topic or want to write can surely go ahead & write 🙂 The topic is GOOD I guess, so I would love to see some volunteer friends who wanna write for this topic 😉
Now your topic: “Life without WordPress”
I hope you enjoy completing this challenge, as I did. Good day!